Monday, August 17, 2015

Vancouver Pro/Am & Expo 2015 - Faces In The Crowd


Ashley Joelle Wing


How long have you been competing?

I've been training for 6 years. I started getting into it after my daughter was born.

When was your last show? 

My last and only show was for the Inside Fitness Magazine Cover Model Search. I competed in fitness, but my goals and what I will compete in next is figure. Working my way to physique!

What's the longest you spent in line at the expo?

I waited in line for an hour to meet Dana Linn Bailey, but unfortunately I couldn't stay and meet her. I was very disappointed that I couldn't, but I had to catch a ferry to get home to my daughter.

What was your favorite moment from the expo?

My favorite moment - that's a tough one. I did get to see Dana Linn Bailey and snap a few shots of her and meeting Rich Piana was very cool! That guy is a beast! Also just meeting everyone that I have seen over social media. It was nice to see and meet everyone in person.

Why do you think Dana Linn Bailey is so popular?

Her hard work and dedication! She seems so down to earth, humble and just a sweet person, but when she trains the beast comes out and she gives it her all! Her physique is amazing! She definitely motivates me.

Who or what would you like to see at the 2016 Expo?

I can't wait for the 2016 Expo. I'd love to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson and I hope Dana Linn Bailey comes back!

Find Ashley Joelle Wing on the web:

Facebook 

Instagram 

Twitter  

Vancouver Pro/Am & Expo - July 9/10 2016

Facebook

Web




No comments:

Post a Comment