Thursday, May 5, 2016

Natasha Edwards - February Fury part 2

You mentioned that you dealt with body image issues when you were younger. Now that you've built your physique through hard work and training, you've stated that you want to show it off. Please elaborate. 

I was always teased about my body growing up, not just by fellow peers but by family as well. Looking back now, I would not be in the shape I am or where I am today without those negative experiences. I couldn't be more proud of how far I've come and nothing will keep me from showing off my hard work!


What was it like the first time you stepped into the ring on fight night?


​It was such an amazing experience! This was my first time ever stepping into a ring and I'm sure it won't be my last. I was a little nervous seeing as I have never done anything like this before, but mostly I was super excited!


Was there any difference between doing the interview and posing demo in the ring with Olesha versus working the ring between rounds?


​The only difference for me between the interview with Olesha and going in between rounds was there were more people in the ring. A few times I had to be a little cautious around the fighters as they were getting hyped up and were in the zone!


Natasha Edwards



What was the highlight of the night for you?


​The entire evening was a highlight for me! From the interview with the fabulous Olesha, watching the amazing fights and meeting some great people! But if I was only able to choose one moment, it would be when I held the championship belt each round for the last fight of the evening. It was a pretty epic feeling!


Prior to February Fury, had you ever been to a live MMA event?


This was my first time ever being to a live MMA and boxing event. I had such a blast and hope to do this more often!


If you were offered a big contract to be either a pro wrestler or MMA fighter, which would you choose and why?


​If you would have asked me before I had my implants, MMA no doubt! But now I have an expensive investment to protect. For me, WWE diva would be the way to go! Those ladies are badass and beautiful!


You worked the fights with four other ring girls. Each of you had some type of athletic background. Let's say all five of you step into the ring for a round-robin fight. Who walks out as the champ and why?


​Is this a serious question? Of course it would be me! That's based on muscle size and confidence alone. With that being said, all the other girls were very lovely and I had an amazing time with them. But if there were to be a fight, no one would make it past the first punch let alone the first round!  

YouTube clip of Natasha in the ring with the championship belt.

Click for part one of our feature with Natasha Edwards at February Fury.




Natasha Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment