Monday, February 8, 2016

Meet Ring Girl Natasha Edwards

Twenty-one year old Natasha Edwards definitely turns heads when she walks into a room. When you fill out a bikini with measurements of 38-25-38 and you mix in some hard muscle, it makes for a package that gets noticed.


As Natasha says, "I have days where I prefer to cover up, but that's not often! I've worked extremely hard to be in the shape I am today. If you've got it, flaunt it!"


Underneath the sleek exterior is a young woman driven and motivated to reach her goals, both as a fitness model and bikini competitor. Best summed up in the words of her coach, Lara Toma (custombuilttraining.ca): "She's a fireball!"


Occupation At the moment I'm getting my personal training license and will be a health and wellness coach. I would love to make a difference and help people change their lives for the better.



Fighter nickname if you stepped into the ring The Beautiful Danger.


Favorite female fighter "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey.


I want to be a ring girl because As a young girl, I always looked up to ring girls. The energy they give off, their ability to pump up the crowd, and of course because they were gorgeous! I never imagined that one day I would be able to do the same. When the opportunity was presented to me, I truly felt blessed and I couldn't say no!


Stats Age 21, 5-6, 135 lbs, 38-25-38.


You would be surprised to know that I'm a diehard Harry Potter fan. Always have been; always will be. I was at opening day for every movie and always on the waiting list to receive the movies as soon as they came out! Every few months I still do a marathon of all the movies.


Get your Natasha Edwards fix Instagram  Facebook

Natasha will be one of the featured ring girls at the upcoming February Fury event taking place Friday February 26, 2016, Fraserview Hall, Vancouver, BC. Phone 604.435.7777 for your ticket.



No comments:

Post a Comment